Terms & Conditions of Use for the Strategic Facility Guide
- You are presumed to be responsible adults. We intend for the site content to be useful to you. Still do not assume everything you read is true or applies to your situation. All opinions expressed here are those of the author so use your own judgment.
- All materials published on this site remain the property of the author. You are allowed unrestricted internal use (within your organization) of these materials, but this does not include emailing, publishing, sale, or otherwise sharing with others outside of your current organization.
- You do not have the right to be offended by commentary contrary to your opinions. If you find yourself offended by anything on the site, please notify us if it violates one of the writer’s rules or move on if it does not.
- There may or may not be commercial content included on this site; employ a reasonable amount of skepticism that the writer may have commercial benefit.
All comments that contribute to a robust discussion of topic on this site are welcome. Comments will be reviewed to confirm they comply (in our sole opinion) with the following simple rules:
- They are meaningful and relevant to the topic. So blog-spam will not be accepted. A link to relevant article elsewhere is ok. Excessive self-links and multiple line signatures cross the line and will be deleted.
- They are professional in decorum. Flaming and personal attacks are bullying behavior. Logical rebuttals and witty commentary however are fine.
- Extreme partisanship, abusive or hate speech, promoting illegal activity, or violation of any terms of service applying to this website is not allowed. You are free to believe what you will and we will not try to convince you otherwise. But we have no obligation to condone such expression and you can practice your right to free speech elsewhere.
Specific legal conditions associated with the use of this website are available upon request if you contact us. Here are the major points:
- This site is not intended for the use of minors. If you are below the age of 18, you may use this website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide any personal information.
- Nothing posted on this site should be taken as legal or other professional advice, even if sounds like it. Review any good ideas you read with your own appropriate legal and financial counsel.
- This site attempts to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). All content on the site is owned by us or used by permission. On behalf of the content owners, we claim all property rights, including intellectual property rights, for this content and you agree not to copy content from this site without our permission. Contact us with any requests to use content from this site. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by this website, please contact us describing in detail the alleged infringement.
- The information on this website is provided on an “as is, as available” basis. You agree that your use of this website is at your sole risk. Your sole remedy relating to your use of this site shall be to discontinue using it. Under no circumstances will we be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like), special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages in any way relating to our website, the content therein, or your use of it.